The Eventide H910 Harmonizer was the world’s first digital effects processor. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation and delay, the H910 can be heard on countless ground-breaking works by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa. Simply put, nothing sounds quite like it.
A powerful creative tool, the H910 plug-in is a faithful recreation of the original hardware. Use the H910's pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths or add slap-back delays to vocals. At extreme settings, you can create unheard-of mechanical sounds, drone effects or robot language using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback.
TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE
When you purchase the H910 Harmonizer plug-in, you also receive Eventide’s exclusive H910 Dual Harmonizer. This version recreates the popular technique of running two H910 units in parallel to create lush doubling and other interesting effects.
- NEW Keyboard and MIDI mapping - The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John - with the H910 plug-in you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time
- NEW Envelope Follower -Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds - the built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy
- NEW OUT2 Delay Group - adds inspiring attributes to your sound
- True analog modeling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of the original H910's juicyness and grit
- Perform perfect pitch changes controlled manually, via MIDI or with Anti-Feedback
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect
- Optional "glitching" of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant
BONUS: H910 Dual:
- H910 Dual recreates two H910 units running in parallel to create doubling effects and other unique sounds.
- H910 Dual easily fattens and thickens instruments when assigning opposite pitch ratios.
- H910 Dual Stereo (cross-unit) Feedback can cause the incoming signal to shift up and then down continuously.
HK941 Keyboard Option
- When Pitch Control Select is set to KYBD, the HK941 keyboard or MIDI-control allows you to play and harmonize the desired pitch in real-time, or bend it via the pitch wheel
- When set to ENV, the Envelope Follower allows the input signal to modulate the pitch ratio toward the setting of the Manual knob, as determined by the Attack, Release, and Sensitivity knobs
- Out2 Level control sets the delay-only level from the H910 Output 2